Manitoba Infrastructure is reconstructing the northbound lanes of PTH 75 from approximately 1km north of PR 246 (St. Jean Baptiste) to Rodeo Dr. in the Town of Morris. The purpose is to reconstruct the significantly deteriorated pavement surface and to raise a portion of northbound PTH 75 to an elevation of approximately 300mm above 2009 flood levels.
Access Changes During Construction:
- Access to Integra Tire, Private Residence, and Husky South Entrance – Partial closure
- Access to the east open during construction
- South access to Husky parking lot closed
- Stampede Drive – Open during construction to eastbound and westbound traffic.
- Access to Motown Motors and Big Way – Partial Closure
- Access to Motown Motors, Bill’s Pizza to remain open to the west during construction
- Access to Big Way to the east closed during construction, traffic routed north to Rodeo Drive.
- Rodeo Drive – Open during construction to eastbound and westbound traffic.
- Currently commercial trucks frequently park on the east shoulder of northbound PTH 75 to get coffee at the Tim Horton’s
- No accommodation for parking for northbound traffic during construction