Morris Area Recreation Office
Phone: (204) 746-2832 • Fax: (204) 746-6960
Location: Morris Multiplex
P.O. Box 930
Morris, MB R0G 1K0
Morris Community Pool
Phone Number: (204) 746-6622
Location: 237 Boyne Ave E, Morris, MB R0G 1K0
Registration for Recreation Programs
- Registration forms are available at the Recreation office
- Programs for children under the age of 18 require a registration form along with payment
- Adult programs do not require a registration form
- Adults can phone the recreation office to register for their programs
- Registration Fees can be paid by Cash Cheque or Debit only
- Checks are made payable “Town of Morris”
- Some programs are offered by outside groups in which case contact names and numbers are included
- The Morris recreation is not responsible for outside programs
- Online Registration – New!
Recreation Refund Policy
- Please be advised of our refund policy when registering yourself or your children for our programs. Refund Policy applies to programs greater than 3 weeks in length
- Prior to program starting & up to the end of the 1st class- Full refund (may be charged drop in fee for 1 class)
- After the beginning of second class 75% instructor fee is refunded, Facility fee NOT refunded & Applicable Equipment Fee NOT refunded
- After the beginning of third class Absolutely no refunds will be issued
For more information on amateur sport in Manitoba, check out the Sport Manitoba website. The primary focus of Sport Manitoba is on the development of athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers.
Not all kids have the opportunity to be involved in sports. For those who dream of hitting a homerun, playing goal, shooting hoops, and making new friends, it’s all possible through KidSport™. For a happier, healthier lifestyle for kids in Manitoba, KidSport™ makes a difference. We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport™ provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport.
Applications are available at the rec office or online at www.kidsportcanada.ca.
For more information on KidSport™ check out their website.