Valley Agricultural Society Campground
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE : https://letscamp.ca/camps/vas-campground
VAS Campgrounds. Located on the Valley Agricultural Society grounds (Stampede) – off Highway #75 or #23
Email: Info@valleyag.ca Phone: 204-746-2552
- Coin operated showers
- Drinking water
- Picnics shelters
- Pay phone
- 25 sites with water, 15 and 30 amp service
- 20 sites unserviced
- Rates- Pay on the honor system
• Unserviced (Tenting) – $12.50
• Serviced (water, electricity and sanitation dump) – $25.00
- Sanitation Dump – Unregistered guests $5.00
- Reservations are required for the week of the Manitoba Stampede.
- Reservations are not required the rest of the season.
- Operates from Mid May to the end of September
- Prices subject to change, Please confirm at camp site peg board for current rates/charge.
Scratching River Campground
Enjoy the picturesque campgrounds at the Scratching River Park. There are serviced camping and picnic facilities and a boat dock and launch at the Red River. Located just 4Km’s off PTH 75 on the PTH 23.
- Porta potties and drinking water.
- Fire pits and picnics tables are available
- Great fishing, right at the park.
- Lots are: $8 for unserviced, and $10 for electrical
- Drinking water at site
- Sorry, no reservations