7th Annual Winter Carnival
Come enjoy some family fun at the Winter Carnival!
• Family Fun Ice Fishing Derby at Scratching River (10:00am-2:00pm) Sponsored by Paul Brandt Trucking & Dale Air Services Ltd.
• Public Skating (indoor and outdoor)
• Wiener Roast Bonfire (Hot dogs and condiments donated by Love Morris)
• Heated Horse Wagon Rides (1:00-4:00pm) Sponsored by Rempel Insurance
• Inflatable Obstacle Course (Sponsored by Access Credit Union & MoTown Motors)
• Fit Kids Healthy Kids Fun Zone
• Social Prizes
THE TOWN OF MORRIS
Morris is located on Provincial Trunk Highway 75, 30 minutes south of Winnipeg in the centre of the Red River Valley. Morris is Centerport’s southern link connecting it to the US. We are a unique transportation hub with two highways and two railways strategically connecting us to the international trade routes.
PUBLIC NOTICE 01.17.18
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given pursuant to subsection 318 of The Municipal Act that the Council of the Town of Morris has scheduled a Public Hearing in the Council Chambers of the Town of Morris located at #1-380 Stampede Grounds on the 25th day of January, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Council will hear any person who wishes to make representation, ask questions, or register an objection to Special Service Proposal No. 2018-01.