Morris District Handivan Service
The Morris District Handivan Service currently maintains two vehicles that are available for hire by anyone in the Morris Area for various outings such as:
- Medical and professional appointments
- Outings for seniors and the mobility-challenged
- Shopping expeditions in Morris
Our vehicles are also used on a regular basis to:
- Transport clients to the Occupational Training Centre – Blue Sky Opportunities in Altona – our 2016 Dodge Caravan is dedicated to this service from 8-10 a.m. and 2:30-4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- Transport clients to the Adult Day Program at Red River Valley Lodge in Morris (Southern Health-Santé Sud) – our 2006 14 passenger bus is often used for this service from 9-10 a.m. and 3-4 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays.
To book either the van or the bus please contact ElLayn RiDalen at (204) 746-0681 or check the schedule calendar on the website to see if and when a vehicle is available and then contact ElLayn with the particulars.