EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
General Laborer & Equipment Operator
- Permanent full-time position.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Operate/maintain equipment relating to Town beautification & snow clearing.
- Valid Class 5 license, willing to attain Class 3 with air endorsement.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekends, as required for on-call coverage and emergencies.
- Current Criminal Record Check & Driver Abstract required of the successful candidate.
- Rate of pay dependent on experience & qualifications.
- Excellent benefits package and pension.
- Deadline for applications is March 13th at 5:00 p.m.
- Position to start April 3rd, 2023.
Direct inquiries to:
Public Works Foreman Brian Wiebe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.